May 26 2013
A typical american-style thick soup with a pleasant hint of celery. Learn How to prepare Corn Chowder Soup With this recipe you can easily prepare Corn Chowder Soup This is the best way to prepare tasty and delicious, Easy Recipe Corn Chowder Soup.
Easy recipe for Corn Chowder Soup
By May 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Bowl (6 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Learn How to prepare Corn Chowder Soup With this recipe you can easily prepare Corn Chowder Soup This is the best way to prepare tasty and delicious, Easy Recipe Corn Chowder Soup.
- 3/4 cup Sweet corn kernels cooked
- 1 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp celery chopped
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp celery chopped , lightly blanched, For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp tomatoes cubes, For The Garnish
- 2 tsp cheese grated processed, For The Garnish
- Prepare white stock to be added as Ingredient.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and celery and saute till the onions are transparent.
- Stir in the flour and remove from the heat. Add the stock and milk gradually.
- Return to the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn, salt, pepper and nutmeg powder and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with the blanched celery, tomato cubes and grated cheese.