Boneless fish 1KG.
For the marinade:
Garlic paste 1tbsp
Soya sauce 1tbsp
Black pepper 1tsp
For the coating:
Corn flour 3tbsp
Ajowan half tsp
Cummins half tsp
Check Out: Roasted Red Pepper and Lentil Soup
• Cut the fish into long vertical pieces
• Marinade all over it with garlic paste, salt, black pepper, lemon, vinegar and soya sauce.
• Put it aside for at least 2 to 3 hours.
• Take corn flour and add cumin, ajowan and water as required to make the batter.
• Add eggs in a bowl and beat them.
• Now put fish in a batter and roll it into an egg.
• Roll the soaked egg fish into breadcrumbs
• Now deep fry the fish.
• Don’t stir it too much.
• Crispy finger fish is ready.
• Serve it with fries and apricot sauce, enjoy.
Image Credit: Wikimedia