Fish! O Wow! Always mouth-waters you even when you just imagine it. Moreover, its delicious taste along with countless health benefits always appeals to almost every one across the globe. Just like it has various kinds, it can also be prepared in a number of ways. Among these, finger fish is also an excellent form of fried fish. Immensely popular all over the world as well as almost always included in the menu of continental hotels, finger fish is the favorite most food of the people of all age groups.
Considering the above-mentioned place of this dish worldwide, we have made it very easy for you to prepare it at home by following the recipe given below. Finger fish recipe, therefore, ensures that your guests will always tend to re-visit you at the earliest. Lo and behold! Here we go now.
Finger Fish Recipe: A Great Way to Please Your Taste Buds
- Boneless fish 1 KG.
- Oil 1 lit
For the Marinade:
- Garlic paste 1tbsp
- Lemon 2tbsp
- Vinegar 1tbsp
- Soya sauce 1tbsp
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Salt 2tsp
For the Coating:
- Corn flour 3tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Breadcrumbs 1bow
- Ajowan half tsp
- Cummins half tsp
Check Out: Roasted Red Pepper and Lentil Soup
- First of all, cut the fish into long vertical pieces.
- Then marinade all over it with garlic paste, salt, black pepper, lemon, vinegar and soya sauce.
- Again, Put it aside for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Furthermore, take corn flour and add cumin, ajowan and water as required to make the batter.
- Besides, add eggs in a bowl and beat them.
- Now put fish in a batter and roll it into an egg.
- Moreover, roll the soaked egg fish into breadcrumbs.
- Now deep fry the fish.
- Also, don’t stir it too much.
- Crispy finger fish is ready.
- So, serve it with fries and apricot sauce and enjoy.
Featured Image Source: Pxhere