The famous Texas Toast garlic bread with cheese is a twist on the traditional garlic bread that adds melted cheese on top of the garlicky, buttery bread. Although melty cheese may be utilized, mozzarella and parmesan are the most popular options due to their mild flavor and high melting temperatures. Find more about it in this blog!
How To Make The Perfect Texas Toast Garlic Bread with Cheese?
Texas garlic bread with cheese is a popular variation of the classic garlic bread recipe. Here’s how to make it.
- 6 slices of Texas bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine the softened butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley in a small mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly over each slice of Texas toast bread.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and shredded parmesan cheese over the garlic butter mixture.
- Place the Texas garlic bread with cheese on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the garlic bread cool for a few minutes before serving.
Toast garlic bread with cheese is a delicious and indulgent addition to any meal. Enjoy it as a side dish with pasta, soup, or salad, or simply as a snack on its own.
Get Ready to Drool: A Video Tutorial on Texas Toast Garlic Bread with Cheese
Feature Image: Pixabay