Are you looking for an easy dish to prepare? The answer has to be a recipe that includes rice. Can you think of any other ingredient that has everything? You name it, rice provides. It is easy to cook and can be eaten warm or cold; you can combine it with several other ingredients, such as vegetables, meat, and fish, and you can even use it to prepare desserts! It truly has everything. This article is about an amazing benihana rice bowl recipe to trill your flavor for this weekend.
There are many different rice varieties that can suit everybody’s taste, but let’s talk about the most common one: white rice. White rice comes from central and eastern China, dating to 7000-5000 b.C. More than 90 percent of the world’s rice is grown in Asia, but it is consumed all around the globe. I bet it is because of its versatility.
You can have a look at carolinarice.com/products/white-rice /carolinarice.com/products/white-rice/ to find out more information about white rice. You will be surprised!
And Its Characteristics?
White rice is milled rice that has had its bran, germ, and husk taken off. This process is crucial to help prevent spoilage since it extends its storage life and it also makes it easier to digest. After milling, white rice is polished so that it results in a seed with a bright, white, shiny appearance.
Let’s Learn How To Cook It
Everybody knows that one of the easiest ways of getting rice cooked is to bring it to a boil. But we can always serve it as a main course, a side dish, or a dessert. It is up to you. Today, I bring you a recipe that is as original as it is simple. You will love it!
Benihana Fried Rice
- 1 cup of white rice.
- 1 ½ cups of water.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 small onion.
- A bunch of green onions.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 chicken breast.
- 1 tablespoon of oil.
- A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Sesame seeds.
- Benihana’s garlic butter
- ½ stick of butter.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- ½ lemon.
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- To begin, add the white rice to a pan or pot with 1 ½ cups of water and a pinch of salt. Set it on high heat.
- Once the rice starts to boil, stir well. Cover the pan with a lid. Reduce the heat to low and let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Then, remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Don’t remove the lid.
- After that, take the lid off and fluff the rice with a fork to separate the grains as much as you can. Then, put it in a container in the fridge overnight so that it dehydrates.
- Then, mix room temperature butter with one clove of minced garlic for the Benihana garlic butter. Add some lemon juice and soy sauce. Mix everything well.
- Saute the onion and carrot until they become brown. In the last minute, add the green onion and set the mixture aside.
- After that, heat some oil, add the chicken breast and saute it. Remove it from the heat, dice it, and put it back in the pan. You can flavor it with some garlic butter at the last minute. Mix everything and set it aside.
- Then, scramble the eggs and set them aside.
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan over the heat and add the rice. Mix it well and add the garlic butter. Stir so that the rice gets completely coated. Add the vegetables, the chicken, and the scrambled eggs. Stir everything well until it is combined.
- Finally, you can season the fried rice with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Top it with sesame seeds.
Isn’t it a great twist to simple rice? It is very easy and delicious. Give it a try, and you will be glad!
Feature Image: Pixabay
Also, Check Out: