Are you looking for a creative theme for a birthday party? Are you looking for something that can make your Halloween treats more spooky? Do you want to add a little creative touch to any occasion? If yes, all you need is some nightmare before christmas cake pops to add a little extra charm to your event. Whether it’s a New Year party, Christmas, Halloween, or any other occasion, these delicious and moist cake pops will make it even more interesting. So keep on reading and find out more about these wonderful eatables.
How To Make A Nightmare Before Christmas Cake Pops?
These cake pops are super easy to make. They take minimum time and effort and are super delicious and rich in flavor. These are an excellent choices when it comes to making sweets for any occasion.
Let’s get into the recipe for the cake pops
- Box cake mix ( you can use the homemade mixture as well )
- Candy melts
- Safe food dyes/ food coloring
- Black frosting
- Black fondant
- Any regular frosting of your own choice
- Cake pop sticks
- Cake pan or cupcake mold
- Vanilla extract
- Take a bowl and add the box cake mix/ home cake mixture into it. Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix all of them together. Now, as per the box direction, start adding milk to it. Keep mixing till it forms a nice consistency. It shouldn’t either be too thick or too runny.
- Now separate the mixture into small bowls. And add food coloring to each. Add black food coloring for jack and several colors for sally.
- Now add these colored mixtures either into cake pans or cupcake molds and put them inside the oven for baking.
- After the cakes are nicely baked, take them out and start crumbling all the colors in separate bowls.
- Add some frosting into the crumbles and mix them so that a nice cake pop consistency is formed.
- Now take the black cake pop mix and roll them into small round balls. These black ones are going to be used as jack. Now for sally’s cake, pop takes a little mix of each color and forms a ball out of it.
- Place them inside the freezer so that they don’t break. Melt the colored candies into different cups. Take the cake pop stick, dip it in the melted candies, and stick it inside the cake pops. Now again, put them in the freezer for some time.
- After a few minutes, take them out. To make the Sally cake pops. Take the multicolored cake pop and start dipping it inside the melted candies. Dip only small sections so that the cake pop is dipped into every color, and every section is of a different color.
- Now, dip the black cake into white candy melts to make the jack cake pop. Let the multicolored and the white candy-coated cake pop rest in the freezer for some time.
- Now while the cake pops are resting, start making jack designs out of the black fondant, or either uses the black frosting on your white cake pops. Similarly, start lining your sally cake pops using black frosting and add a small X on the lines such that it looks like stitches. Again rest for some time in the freezer. Your cake pops are ready.
These nightmares before Christmas cake pops will make your events more exciting and sweet. These are perfect if you want to show up at a party with a creative treat.
Feature Image: Pixabay
Some more articles: