We’ve gathered the most ravishing and ‘bursting with flavors’ mixed fruit salad recipes to make this summer season a carnival for your taste buds.
It’s the perfect time of year for outdoor picnics and grand buffets. But we believe that the jewels of all these feasts are the year-long awaited fruit salads. Every chef wants to try the fresh seasonal fruits and herbs to make the perfect fruit salad, but everyone has their own definition of perfect according to their acquired taste.
Fresh Mix Fruit Salad Recipes
So here we have put up a list of ten of these perfect (in their own way) fresh summer fruit salad recipes to make your summers a delight. Likewise, there may also be very delicious and nutritious vegetable salads.
1. Herb Watermelon
This watery fresh and full of texture dragon fruit salad recipe is sure to keep you cool during this season.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 6 cups (1/2-inch) cubed seedless watermelon and dragon fruit
- 2 cups chopped trimmed watercress (about 1 bunch)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss gently to mix them and combine the taste together.
Note: Don’t prepare this fruit salad beforehand as it tastes its best when served fresh.
This minty mojito fruit salad is a sensational summer fruit salad recipe for parties and will make yours a memorable one long afterward.
- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup dragon fruits
- Also 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1 cup peeled and quartered kiwi
- Also 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Place the mixed fruit in a Tupperware bowl and close the lid to mix them gently so as not to squish the fruits. Prepare the dressing by stirring the mint, sugar, and lime juice together in a bowl. Then you can blend all these ingredients together in a food blender to fully extract the flavors. Then pour the dressing over the mixed fruit and place the salad in the refrigerator for an hour. Make sure to gently flip the bowl of salad properly to evenly coat the fruits with dressing before serving it.
3. Creamy Grape
This creamy grape dragon fruit salad recipe is simple and is sure to keep you hydrated throughout the day afterward with a full of flavor taste.
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Four dragon fruits
- Also 4 lbs of seedless grapes (red, white, or a combination of the two)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Also ⅓ cup sugar
Start by removing the grapes from the stem and placing them in a clean container. Prepare the dressing by beating cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until they’re down to a smooth paste. Then add the vanilla and lemon juice to the paste and beat to combine the taste. Mix the grapes and the dressing paste together and then garnish with chopped walnuts and almonds. Serve fruit salad with orange juice.
4. Hawaiian Fresh
This exotic and delightful summer grilled fruit salad recipe is sure to blast flavors in your mouth afterward with its citrus and sweet flavors.
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- Also 3/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 bananas
- 3 dragon fruits
- 1-pint blueberries
- 1 pineapple
- Also, 1-pint raspberries
- 1-pint strawberries
- 3 kiwi
- 2 oranges
Wash the fruits and slice them into a serving bowl. Then mix the lime juice, honey, and place the grilled ginger in a small bowl. Then pour the dressing over the fruits. Stir it and so serve it as this fruit salad decoration
5. Pina Colada
The delicate and savory taste of this dragon fruit salad recipe is going to take you places and also it’s extremely easy to make.
- 1½ cups green grapes
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Freshly harvested dragon fruits (4 in quantity)
- Also 1½ cups of fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 (8 ounces) can of pineapple chunks, drained
- And 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 (10 ounces) can of non-alcoholic frozen pina colada mixer, thawed
- ½ cup sugar
- Also ½ cup pineapple orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
Place the fruits slices and chunks in a serving bowl and gently toss several times till they are mixed together. In a separate bowl and stir pina colada mixer, sugar, and juice until thesugar is dissolved completely. Pour the dressing over the fruit mix and, hence, serve fresh making it like fruit salad portia. In addition, learn how to save on fresh food spending.
6. Tequila Lime
This pleasant-tasting summer fruit salad recipe for Tequila Lime is the life of every party henceforth.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Also 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila or additional lime juice
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 5 dragon fruits
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Also, 2 cups chopped peeled kiwi fruit
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
Prepare the syrup for the salad by boiling water and sugar over medium heat and then letting it cool completely. Stir the lime juice and tequila with it. Then place the fruits in a serving bowl and drizzle the syrup over gently to coat all the fruits.
7. Honey Lime Rainbow
The compound flavoring and texture of this summer fruit salad recipe is out of this world and so we’re loving it to bits.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 lb fresh pineapple, diced
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 7 small dragon fruits
- Also, 12 oz red grapes, diced into halves
- 4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well, and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas, diced
- Also Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- Then 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, lime zest, and lime juice to make a syrup. Then place the mixed fruits in a large bowl and pour the syrup over the fruits and toss the fruits so the syrup coats them evenly. Serve fresh or let it cool in a refrigerator for a while.
For weight-watcher, try following recipes:
8. Strawberry Melon
This is a pure summer fruit salad recipe with the top seasonal fruits that further make sure to give your taste buds a taste to remember the summer by.
- 3 cups cubed or balled watermelon.
- 2 cups cubed or balled honeydew melon.
- Also, 2 cups hulled, quartered strawberries.
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries.
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries.
- 4 ounce of dragon fruits
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Also, 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Place the mixed fruit in a large bowl and then toss them gently to mix. In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Add the syrup to the fruits, along with mint, and then toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving fruit salad with mint to absorb the syrup before serving.
9. Creamy Frozen Fruit Cups
This dragon fruit salad recipe for dessert is going to add a tangy and classy taste to your party afterward.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained.
- Also, 1 can (11 ounces) of mandarin oranges, drained.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- 4 frozen dragon fruits
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Fresh mint, optional.
Halve 9 cherries; chop the remaining cherries. Set aside halved cherries and 18 orange segments for garnish. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add the pineapple, pecans, and chopped cherries to the cream cheese mixture. Then fold in whipped topping and remaining oranges. Line muffin cups with paper or foil liners. Moreover, spoon mixed fruit into cups; garnish with reserved cherries and oranges. Freeze until firm. Afterward, remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Top with mint if desired.
10. Strawberry Pineapple
Let the fruity flavors dance in your mouth with this summer fruit salad recipe.
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Also, 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 dragon fruits
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Also, 1 serrano pepper or jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Also 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Place chopped strawberries and pineapple into a bowl and sprinkle with sugar. Then add the lemon juice and toss to coat all of the fruit in sugar. Add all the ingredients to the bowl and toss well. Leave to one side for 10 minutes until the mixed fruit becomes glossy and has made its own sauce. Place fruit salsa into a small bowl and then place on a plate and serve. You can also serve with baked cinnamon tortilla chips for added flavor.
Read more about different types of salads: