Ayye! Looking for a lighter but a scintillating recipe? Yeah. No problem! Here we have one just for you to put into reality right for tonight’s dinner. This is nothing less than following one pot Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe. So, here we go with our fabulous dinner-cum-dessert!
I Do Like Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe: The Yummiest
This one pot cheesy taco pasta recipe is one of the easiest dinner recipes. Moreover, a delicious recipe for one pot cheesy taco pasta loaded with ground beef and lots of shredded cheese. Also, you may get it ready ready in about 35 minutes!!
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Optional toppings – chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Salsa, jarred mild
Pasta & Grains
- 8 oz Rotini pasta
Baking & Spices
- 1 Pinch Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1 ounce packet Taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican-style cheese
- 2 cups Water
- Take a large pot of water and boil it after adding a bit of salt.
- Then cook pasta in it as per directions of the package.
- Moreover, drain all the water, keeping only one cup pasta water behind.
- Also, heat oil in a large skillet over a medium fire.
- Then add onions to it and season it with salt.
- For the next 5 minutes, cook it until it gets tender.
- Then add jalapeno to it and cook it for two minutes more.
- Now add ground beef to it and cook it for 6 minutes until it remains pink no more.
- Then you should add taco seasoning.
- Also, drain fat from the mixture.
- Then, you will add canned tomatoes and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water and shake it well.
- At this stage, add cheese and let it melt by stirring occasionally for two minutes.
- Then add the already cooked pasta and toss the whole lot well so that it may get combined uniformly.
- Last but not the least, you must garnish it especially with cilantro before serving to your friends and family with pride and confidence.
- Hence, One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe is ready for dinner.
Nutritious Value Per Serving of Cheesy Taco Pasta
This very delicious dinner also carries an enormous nutritious value of about 355 calories in a single serving. Furthermore, like many other beef and chicken dishes, it not only appeases your hunger but also provides you the required calories. This is because it contains all the basic and most important nutrients in its single serving.These include:
|Total Fat||11.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||45.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.4 g|
|Vitamin A||6.3 %|
|Vitamin B-12||12.4 %|
|Vitamin B-6||6.0 %|
|Vitamin C||2.0 %|
|Vitamin D||0.0 %|
|Vitamin E||0.3 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.0 %|
In short, Cheesy Taco Pasta is deliciously healthful dinner for you and your guests.
Featured Image Source: Flickr