Eggs are an excellent source of protein and other vital nutrients. They are cheap and easily affordable. Besides, eggs are a great source of vitamins like vitamins A, D, E, K, and lute-in, along with healthy omega-3 fats. Eggs also contain weight loss nutrients too, like vitamin B12. Moreover, the egg yolk contains the fat-fighting nutrient choline, which helps in fat-burning ways.
Best Fat Burning Ways of Eating Eggs
Below, we have described some very easy to make recipes by which you can add eggs to your daily diet.
Frittata is an egg recipe that you can add to your dinner; it is a rich meal full of nutrition. You can add different veggies but keep your cheese quantities restricted, or it can cause a problem for your fat-burning ways.
- Beat 6 eggs with some added black pepper, a pinch of salt, and some parmesan cheese.
- Sauté ½ cup of chopped asparagus ½ cup of chopped lean ham or smoked chicken in a teaspoon of melted butter or extra virgin olive oil for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook until the egg has settled. Sprinkle with parsley and put in the oven for 4-5 mins until the egg is golden brown.
2. Boiled Eggs
Another great way to eat eggs is by boiling them. They not only fulfill your protein requirement but are very low in fats.
A hard-boiled egg contains only 70 calories.
You can easily add boiled eggs to any food you want. Adding them to salads makes an excellent topping, and it not only adds taste to your salad but it also helps in fat burning ways. You can also make a sandwich with your boiled eggs.
- Place 2-3 eggs in a pot of water, cover them, and bring them to a boil.
- Let them boil for a few minutes to cook the white properly.
- Remove from heat and put the eggs in cold water. Peel your eggs, and they are ready to be eaten.
3. Stuffed Pitas
It’s probably one of the easiest recipes on which you can lay your hands. All you need are some whole-grain pitas. They make not only a good breakfast but also a good healthy snack for munching and also support your diet in fat burning ways.
- Whole-grain pita bread cut in half.
- Whisk 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Afterward, place a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Now add the whipped egg and stir it to make the egg scrambled.
- Then stuff the scrambled egg inside your pita bread, and they are ready.
4. Fried Eggs Or Sunny-Side Ups
These eggs are perfect for sandwiches as the yolk will also act as the sauce, and you won’t need to add any other type of sauce. It will help your diet in fat-burning ways.
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread, 1 egg.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add 2 teaspoons of oil or butter.
- Break the egg into the skillet, ensuring it remains intact.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Then cook for 3-4 mins until the white is fully cooked and the yolk is half done.
- Lightly brown the slices, place the egg on one slice, and cover with the other.
Omelets are a great way to eat eggs, but you have to be extra careful eating them, especially when you want to eat them in fat-burning ways. Moreover, don’t use too much cheese and carbs in your omelet if you want to lose weight.
- Simply whisk 2-3 eggs, adding a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm 2 tbs of olive oil in a frying pan and pour the egg mixture into it.
- Add chopped vegetables and turn the side of the egg to cook it properly.
6. Mexican Burrito
Mexican Burrito is one of the best meals for brunch or evening time. For fat burning, you can use low calories cheese. Scrambled eggs, sausages, and cheese are the main ingredients. Moreover, avocado-tomato salsa makes it more delicious.
Make avocado salsa first.
- Cut 1 avocado into cubes, seed, and dice the 1 tomato, 1 chopped fresh onion, sliced jalapeno (to taste), and 3 chopped garlic cloves.
- Place the ingredients in the bowl and pour lemon juice + extra virgin olive oil + pinch of Salt, + pinch of black pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Crack 3 eggs in a bowl, add a pinch of salt and smoked paprika. Whisk it and set it aside
- Cook sausages on medium for 4-5 minutes. Then leave dripping in pan and transfer sausages to plate.
- In the same pan, add eggs and cook on low heat. Scramble until just cooked through and transfer to a plate.
- To assemble burritos by putting all the stuff on a tortilla.
- Add a spoonful of avocado salsa on a tortilla, layering ¼ th of sausage and eggs equally.
- Top with cheese and fold the tortilla tucking the edges to compact it.
- Slightly grease the pan and cook all tortillas from each side until golden brown.
7. Soft Scrambled Egg: Fat Burning Way
Scrambled eggs taste good when they are soft and juicy. Usually, people claim that scrambled eggs become rubbery after cooking. The reason is overcooking. The protein of eggs loses its water when overcooked. Thus, they become rubbery. Here is a simple, mouthwatering recipe for scrambled eggs.
- Take two large eggs and break them into a bowl. Beat them with a fork or hand beater until completely blended and slightly frothy.
- Mix a pinch of black pepper and salt.
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat. Before it gets froth, add eggs and start stirring quickly with the help of the spatula.
- After a few minutes, the steam will start to rise, the eggs will thicken, and small curds will form. At this point, remove the pan from the heat and keep stirring. Don’t worry; it will continue to cook even if you remove them from heat.
- Enjoy soft creamy scrambled eggs for breakfast or dinner.
8. Bean Omelet
Beans are a good source of protein, carbs, fiber, iron, and calcium; moreover, when combined with eggs, it becomes a complete diet. It is extremely helpful in weight loss, especially belly fat. You can consume beans of any kind. In this recipe, red or black beans are preferred.
- Take a tin of beans and drain.
- Mix beans with lemon juice, 1/4th tablespoon of cumin powder, and hot sauce (to taste) in a food processor. You can add water to bring it to the consistency of refried beans.
- Break 3 eggs in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper and blend.
- Grease the pan with butter or cooking olive oil over medium heat and pour eggs equally. Use a spatula to stir.
First, lift the cooked side and allow the wholesome choice of egg to slide under. When it is set, place a spoon of bean mixture layered with a spoon of sliced feta cheese. With a spatula, fold over the egg, cover the mixture in the middle and flip it over for 10 seconds.
In order to keep it soft and juicy, transfer it to a hot plate.
Feature Image: Pexels.com