It’s all about trying new things and coming up with fresh ideas for food hacks for kids. They expect a wide range of options. Children like comparing and contrasting things. In other words, do you want an easy-to-prepare treat for your kids that they’ll like, is nutritious and stands out from the crowd? Here you are, just where you need to be.
Let’s find out the interesting food hacks for kids.
1. Bacon Cheese Bricks
Bacon and cheese, both compliments each other. Every single kid loves to eat these two items. Let’s fuse them together and see what delicious outcome we get. All you need to do is;
- Cut the cheese into medium sized cubes.
- Wrap it up with some bacon slices.
- Coat is with egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry it until it gets golden brown and tada! Your Bacon Cheese Bricks are ready to eat.
More reading article: Super Healthy Travel Snacks | Nutrients Rich Trip
2. Chocolate Marshmallow Strawberry
Strawberries are known to be Kid’s favorite fruit. Can we make it with something chocolatey rather than cream cheese? Yes! Here we are introducing you to something new. It is the easiest food hack you would ever come across. Let’s find out how to make it.
- Cut your strawberries in half and put them aside.
- Melt your chocolate and cool it up at room temperature.
- Take some marshmallows and strawberries, and fix them on small sticks.
- Dip it into the melted chocolate until it’s coated.
- Put them in a refrigerator for 1 hour and enjoy!
3. Chicken Egg Wrap
The chicken and the egg have a very intimacy. Chicken is something that everyone enjoys eating in whatever manner they can. Let’s make a tasty concoction by mixing these two things. All you need is a piece of chicken breast, an egg, and your favorite seasonings.
- Take chicken breast and cut it into small chunks.
- Grease your saucepan with some butter and add chicken to it.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes then put it aside when it’s completely cooked.
- Take one egg, and mix it until it’s fully combined. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Take a saucepan and add 1tsp of olive oil. Add your mixed egg to the pan and spread it to make an omelet.
- When it’s half cooked, put fried chicken in the middle.
- Add some sauce ( mayo, mustard, or ketchup)
- Roll it up and serve it.
4. Oreo Crunch Popsicles
Ice cream is a delectable treat that should not be denied to anybody. There’s no way! All children’s lives revolve around ice cream. Let’s give them a choice between two of their preferred options. When it comes to Oreo cookies and ice cream, there’s no better combination. Let’s take a closer look at this.
- Take one bowl of heavy cream. Add caster sugar to it.
- Add crushed Oreos and beat it until the ingredients are all mixed together.
- Pour the mixture into ice cream container and let it settle.
- Add extra crushed Oreos for extra crunch. Freeze it for 2-4 hours and Tadaa, your Oreo Crushed Ice cream is ready to eat.
Explore more articles for kids: