Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipe that will leave your taste buds begging for more? Here’s the best recipe you’ll ever find for mouthwatering Parmesan and Panko pork cutlets with tangy vinegar slaw! This dish features juicy pork cutlets coated in crispy panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, paired perfectly with tangy vinegar slaw. The ultimate comfort food will have everyone at the table asking for seconds. So roll up your sleeves and get ready to impress with this tasty recipe today!
What Is This Parm And Panko Pork Cutlet Recipe?
Parmesan and panko are two of the most commonly used cheese in Italian cuisine. Combined, they create a delicious pork cutlet that is perfect for any meal. This Parm and Panko Pork Cutlet Recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. However the pork can be cooked in a variety of ways, but we recommend using a panini press to give it a crispy crust. Serve with vinegar slaw for a delicious and refreshing meal.
What Is Vinegar Slaw?
Vinegar slaw is a type of coleslaw that is dressed with vinegar-based rather than creamy. The dressing typically contains vinegar, sugar, salt, and oil and may include other ingredients like mustard, garlic, or herbs. Besides, the vinegar gives the slaw a tangy flavor that complements the sweetness of the sugar and the crunch of the cabbage and other vegetables that are typically included in coleslaw. Vinegar slaw is often served as a side dish with barbecued or grilled meats, sandwiches, or burgers. It is also a popular topping for tacos, pulled pork sandwiches, and hot dogs.
How To Make Parm And Panko Pork Cutlets?
Parmesan and Panko are two of the most popular breadcrumbs in the world, and they are perfect for pork cutlets because they keep the cutlets moist and tender. Today, we’re going to show you how to make Parm and Panko pork cutlets with a vinegar slaw recipe that is sure to please!
This recipe is super easy to make and comes with a delicious vinegar slaw that goes great.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, pounded thin
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Slaw
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make?
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle the pork tenderloin with Parmesan cheese, Panko breadcrumbs, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then press into the mixture so that it is evenly coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve the pork cutlets and slaw together, and enjoy!
Feature Image: Pixabay