You must have heard of The Cheesecake Factory and its delicious and renowned cheesecakes, but there is more to the company than just cheesecakes. Famous in the USA, its Homebase, and now other parts of the world, the American franchise is a top-tier restaurant serving cuisine from all parts of the world. From The Cheesecake Factory’s Korean fried chicken to its 34 different options for cheesecake, the restaurant is worthwhile exploring. Read on to find out how you can make homemade recipes and suggestions on what to try!
What Exactly is the Cheesecake Factory?
It is a restaurant chain that boasts a large variety of cheesecakes, hosting a variety of flavours from Key Lime Cheesecake to Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake. Not only that, but the restaurant offers a substantially delicious menu, with items like salads, pasta, seafood, glamburgers and sandwiches and much more. There is something for every palate in The Cheesecake Factory, even the delectable Korean Fried Chicken.
Famous American restaurant and cheesecake extraordinaire, The Cheesecake Factory’s humble beginnings are traced back to the 1940s, when Evelyn Overton baked a cheesecake that was such a hit that she decided to open her own bakery in Detroit, Michigan. In 1972, Evelyn and her husband, Oscar, opened the first restaurant that would go on to become a world-famous chain in Los Angeles, California, USA, naming it “The Cheesecake Factory Bakery”. Their son, David Overton, eventually took over the business, opened another restaurant in Beverly Hills, California, USA, in 1978, and took the family’s business to great heights.
Locations of the Cheesecake Factory
Working at a large-scale international level, The Cheesecake Factory boasts over 206 restaurants with 13 subsidiaries. Currently, the brand operates as a franchise in countries such as:
- Dubai, UAE
- Shanghai, China
- Saudia Arabia
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Hong Kong
Korean Fried Chicken Cheesecake Factory Recipe
Not everyone is lucky enough to live in a country hosting this one-of-a-kind restaurant, but fear not, you can bring the taste of The Cheesecake Factory home by making this Korean Fried Chicken by scratch.
Nothing is simpler than this homemade Korean fried chicken Cheesecake Factory. The ingredients are as follows:
- Chicken Marinade
- Cubed chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp rice wine or buttermilk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cornstarch
Korean Fried Chicken Sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp Korean chilli paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- ¼ tsp sriracha
- ½ cup kalbi sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the marinade ingredients except for the cornstarch. Dip each marinated chicken piece into the cornstarch until evenly coated and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put a pot of oil on medium flame.
- Once the oil is hot enough, start deep frying the chicken pieces, making sure not to overcrowd the pot.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- For a crisper coating, double-fry the pieces for 2-3 minutes. This will yield a crunchy texture and a beautiful golden chicken piece.
- In a pan on medium heat, mix the sauce ingredients together and let them cook and reduce until a thick consistency form.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken pieces and toss them until they are evenly coated.
- Add steamed rice to a bowl and place the fried chicken on top.
- For garnishing, add 1 sliced avocado on the side, sauteed mushrooms and kimchi, and top off with fresh cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Steamed rice
- Sliced avocado
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Sesame seeds
Cheesecake Factory Korean Cauliflower Calories
- Total calory count: 225 calories
- Total Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fibre: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Fats: 16g
Chicken Madeira Cheesecake Factory
This homemade Chicken Maderia Cheesecake Factory is a must in your recipe book.
- 1 pound chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Pinch of salt
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 cups Madeira Wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the asparagus.
- Let them blanch for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Add some olive oil and butter and sauté the mushrooms in a pan.
- Then add in the onions, garlic paste and seasonings.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and remove the shrooms.
- In the same pan, add seasoned chicken breast slices.
- Cook them on both sides until golden brown and tender, for 3-4 minutes. Set aside the chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile, in the same pan, add the wine and cook it until it’s reduced to half a cup. Now add in the beef broth and boil it for about 10 minutes.
- Now add in the heavy cream until a thick consistency form. Season it well.
- Now place the cooked chicken in the pan and mix well.
- Sprinkle over the cheese, asparagus, and mushrooms and cook until the cheese is all melty and stringy. Serve hot and fresh!
Chicken Madeira Cheesecake Factory Calories
The Chicken Madeira of The Cheesecake Factory is said to have a total of 1180 calories.
Cheesecake Factory Menu
The Cheesecake Factory boasts a huge variety on its menu, appealing to every person’s taste.
What meal is complete without appetizers? Here are some of the most popular appetizers at The Cheesecake Factory with their price points and calories.
- Thai Lettuce Wraps – Price $13.95 – Calories 830-850
- Eggroll Sampler – Price $12.95 – Calories 1340
- Chicken Taquitos – Price $9.50 – Calories 390
- Korean Fried Cauliflower – Price $9.95 – Calories 1150
- Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes – Price $10.95 – Calories 1340
- Roadside sliders – Price $9.95 – Calories1310
Trying the restaurant’s salads is a must when you go for a meal. Try the Factory Chopped Salad with a price point of $12.50 and a calorie count of 530.
You cannot miss the lunch menu of The Cheesecake Factory. Hosting a variety of dishes, the items are mouthwatering.
- Chicken Bellagio – Price $15.95 – Calorie 1790.
- Chicken Marsala and Mushrooms – Price $18.50 – Calorie 1510
The restaurant deals with many types of pasta, one of the best being: Louisiana Chicken Pasta. The pasta serves 2120 calories and is priced at $16.95.
Do not miss the impressive seafood menu! Try the one listed below!
- Herb Crusted Filet of Salmon with a price point of $19.95 and calorie count of 1310.
Delicious and filling, the restaurant’s sandwiches are winners in our eyes. Everyone loves a good old chicken parm, and the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich is just as delicious with a price point of $13.95 and a calorie count of 1960.
The beverages sure do not disappoint. Ranging from creamy milkshakes and iced and frozen drinks to hot drinks and espressos. The ones listed below are a must-have!
- Drinks Price Calories
- Oreo Milkshake $7.50 1630 calories
- Frozen Iced Mango $6.50 370 calories
- Factory Hot Chocolate $3.95 820 calories
And, of course, the cheesecakes; What The Cheesecake Factory is famous for? There are so many to try, but check out these top 4 cakes.
- Cheesecakes Price Calories
- Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake $6.95-$7.95 1000 calories
- Mango Key Lime Cheesecake $6.95-$7.95 1280 calories
- Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake $6.95-$7.95 1280 calories
Please Also Ask!
Is Cheesecake Factory Korean Fried Chicken Spicy?
The Korean Fried Chicken Cheesecake Factory’s spiciness makes this dish phenomenal, but fear not, the heat is bearable! The gochujang and sriracha are well balanced with the undertones of the honey and brown sugar, making the sauce and the Korean Fried Chicken Cheesecake Factory sweet, savoury, tangy, and spicy all in one.
Is the Korean Fried Cauliflower at Cheesecake Factory Good?
Yes, yes and yes! Sweet and tangy with the kick of heat from the Korean spices, this dish is a must-have on your try list. The cauliflower is marinated and tossed in the flavorful Korean Chile Sauce and deep fried to yield a perfectly crunchy and remarkable bite of food.
Are the Korean Fried Cauliflower at Cheesecake Factory Vegan?
There is something for everyone at the Cheesecake Factory, and the Korean Fried Cauliflower is one of them! A perfect alternative to the Korean Fried Chicken Cheesecake Factory if you are craving to try the delectable sauce but are vegan!
What is the Highest Calorie Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
Jenn Fillenworth, a registered dietitian, states that the highest-calorie cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory is the Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake. Living up to the name ‘extreme’, this cheesecake has a whopping 1,600 calories.
Does Cheesecake Factory Do FREE Dessert?
If you sign up for the restaurant’s Cheesecake Rewards program, you could avail of benefits like a free cheesecake slice when you sign up, on your birthday and other complimentary benefits. Moreover, the Cheesecake Factory provides a free sundae with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on birthday celebrations.
Does Cheesecake Factory Give Free Bread?
The Cheesecake Factory offers complimentary bread alongside every meal, a carb lover’s dream. The famous brown bread is shaped like a baguette and topped with oats. If you cannot seem to get enough of it, The Cheesecake Factory is now selling it online and in grocery stores!
What is the Most Popular Chicken Dish at Cheesecake Factory?
The Chicken Madeira is, without a doubt, the most popular chicken dish at The Cheesecake Factory. Tender chicken, drenched in a creamy sauce, mushrooms, and topped with stringy cheese, no wonder this dish is so popular!
Customer Review at Cheesecake Factory
Korean Fried Chicken
Kevin W. on Yelp states that the Korean Fried Chicken Cheesecake Factory tasted delicious with a flawless combination of flavours and spices.
Truffle Honey Chicken
Royston S. on Trip Advisor states that the Truffle Honey Chicken Cheesecake Factory lived up to the hype and description. The ingredients were packed and bursting with flavours, excellent seating area and service.
Avshockey on TripAdvisor gave it 4 stars and avers the chicken is crunchy and tender, and the truffle sauce is delicious and unique.
KayK on TripAdvisor gave it 5 out of 5 stars and mentioned that the meal was delicious. The chicken, the sauce, the asparagus, and the mushrooms were balanced to yield a perfectly delectable meal. The portion size was also generous.
Vanessa G on Tripadvisor gave the Chicken Bellagio Cheesecake Factory a whopping 5 out of 5 stars and claimed it was delicious. The combination of the basil pasta with the tender chicken and the Parmesan sauce created a rich and creamy taste that was well-balanced and delectable.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza Style
User Advisor47 on Tripadvisor gives the Chicken Parmesan Pizza Style Cheesecake Factory 4 out of 5 stars. Ang K on Yelp gives it 5 out of 5 stars and states it was delicious. The breaded chicken parm was topped with cheese, alfredo, or angel hair pasta, creating a perfect blend of flavours.
Kevin C. on Yelp gives the dish 3 out of 5 stars. The dish, he states, was delicious, and the sauce drool worthy. The serving sizes were huge and could serve as lunch for the next day too. The wait time is a bit too much and the parking space is not that great.
Chicken and Biscuits Chessecake
DockB on Tripadvisor gave the Chicken and Biscuits dish 5 out of 5 stars and claimed it was “great!”
MSO70 on Tripadvisor gave the taquitos 4 out of 5 stars and stated the tortilla was crispy and had a delicious filling of chicken, chiles, corn pieces, diced onions and cheese.
Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich
Cameronc220 on Tripadvisor gives 5 out of 5 stars and mentions it was one of the best chicken sandwiches.
The Cheesecake Factory was founded by a family and has expanded worldwide. This restaurant should be at the top of your list since it has locations all around the globe and offers a wide variety of dishes. The Korean Fried Chicken Cheesecake Factory, among other delicacies, proves that the restaurant’s reputation is well deserved.
Feature image: Pixabay
Air Fryer Rotating Basket Recipes: 25+ Absolutely Mouthwatering Platters
Weight Watchers Chicken Thigh Recipes For Weight Loss | Meals On Demand
Best Frozen French Fries You’ll Ever Taste | 10 Hidden Benefits