What can be a chicken slider for the upcoming dinner party? Some unbelievable flavors inside, tender and juicy organic ground chicken recipes full of nutritional value, hitting up near to 0% carbon footprint. Here’s all it is about the secret to making the most irresistible perfect chicken for your menu.
You can try Kung Pao chicken meatballs, buffalo meatballs, ground chicken kebabs, or even craft something of your own. However, it is equally important to check your health well and ensure you do not eat too much fat in your diet.
Before that, here’s a vital question: is ground chicken good for your health? Let’s have a quick look at ground chicken’s effect on our health and discover the healthy organic ground chicken recipes you can try.
Is Ground Chicken Healthy?
Ground chicken thighs is healthier compared to ground beef. It is a lean alternative to beef and has a relatively low-fat content. As it contains lesser fat, it can help you healthily lose weight, provided you include it in your diet frequently. Apart from being lean, ground chicken also packs the protein found in beef. It is why we see so many healthy ground chicken recipes.
Organic ground chicken is also a lighter alternative in terms of taste and calories. You can even use ground chicken in your traditional ground beef recipes and enjoy the same food in a much more delicate flavor. Along with protein, healthy ground chicken recipes are also rich in phosphorus and calcium.
If you are a chicken lover finding ways to lose weight, be sure to check out other healthy chicken recipes for weight loss!
Easy Make Organic Ground Chicken Recipe
First, we will look at healthy ground chicken recipes that are very easy to make. One of the easy ground chicken recipes with few ingredients is the cheesy chicken meatball recipe.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the ingredients you will need for this recipe:
- 1 pound of ground halal ground chicken
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- One teaspoon of organic ground black pepper
- One and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil
- One tablespoon of dry bread crumbs
- One tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- One tablespoon of garlic powder
- Two lightly-beaten eggs
- ¼ cup of roasted garlic cream cheese
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
After you have gathered the above ingredients, it’s time to put them into action. Follow the simple directions to cook your cheesy chicken meatball (strict diet follow, maybe 99 fat-free ground chicken).
- Heat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius before starting to cook. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and make sure to apply cooking spray before placing anything on it.
- Please pick up a bowl and deposit the vegetable oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and red pepper flakes into it.
- Mix the deposited items well. When mixed, create around 20 meatballs from the mixture and place them on a pan.
- Place the pan inside the preheated oven, and let it bake for about 20 minutes. You will know it is ready when the juicy substance around the mixture runs clear.
Ground Chicken And Rice Recipe
As we said, healthy ground chicken recipes complement well with different items. If you’re not into cheesy ground chicken recipes, you might like our ground chicken and rice recipe.
For this recipe, you got to have the following ingredients:
- 1 pound ground chicken (Try using frozen ground chicken)
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups of water
- One ¾ cup of chicken stock
- 8 ounces of mushrooms
- 8 ounces of green peas
- 1 pint of tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- One tablespoon of cooking oil
- One tablespoon of butter
- Two teaspoons of garlic powder
- Two teaspoons of crushed red pepper
After you have the ingredients available, follow these easy steps to cook organic ground chicken and rice:
- Begin by cooking the rice first. Fetch a small pot, deposit rice, water, and salt into it, and leave it overheated to boil. Once it reaches the boiling point, stir the items after reducing the heat, and then cover the pot.
- Let the rice simmer for 15 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Next up is frying the chicken. Make use of a skillet to heat the cooking oil. Subsequently, add the ground chicken with salt and pepper and cook for 8 minutes. When cooked, transfer the chicken into a bowl.
- You must now cook vegetables. Begin by cooking mushrooms and tomatoes over medium heat for around 5 minutes till they start to soften. Add butter into it and once it melts, pour in the chicken stock, and leave the solution to boil.
- Add the cooked chicken and peas, and mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper according to your liking. Leave everything to boil for 5 minutes, and then turn off the heat.
- You are all ready to serve your dish! Take out the rice on a plate and pour the ground chicken and vegetables on the top.
Other Recipes Worth Trying
With ground chicken, you can test your imagination with different recipes you can try. Apart from the cheesy chicken meatballs and ground chicken and rice recipes, other healthy ground chicken recipes are worth trying.
We recommend trying ground chicken recipes low carb, such as the organic ground chicken casserole and ground chicken burger recipes. Let’s guide you to making these.
1. Ground Chicken Casserole
Ground chicken casserole is popular in many ways and is among the healthy ground chicken recipes. You can make the casserole as low carb as possible by avoiding mushroom creams, pasta, or any other item that adds carbohydrates.
The basic idea behind keeping ground chicken casserole low carb is to cook the vegetables first. Cooking the cauliflower rice helps release excess liquid, while cooking onion gives it a more balanced flavor. To keep the carbs low, you can add a cheese layer between the chicken and vegetables.
2. Organic Ground Chicken Burger
You can even present ground chicken in a fast-food style with the help of a ground chicken burger recipe. It starts with mixing the ingredients in a bowl and forming the mixture into organic ground chicken breast patties. You can add chives, a clove of garlic, and oregano to strengthen the flavor. To maintain the juiciness of the burgers, you can use lemon juice, mayo, and breadcrumbs.
Whether you look to modify your old recipes with ground chicken or want to get more creative with something new, there are many healthy chicken recipes out there for you to try. Stay healthy, and also read about how to save on deliciously appealing food.
This should be one of your favorite recipe of 2022 in less than 20 minutes;
Feature Image: Pixabay