Get ready to taste one of the most delicious and flavorful sauces out there – Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce! This zesty and delectable sauce is perfect for spicing up your tacos and burritos. With its one-of-a-kind flavor, you’ll be able to add a kick to any dish you’re making. It offers ample heat and spice, and you’ll also get a nice tang that will tantalize your taste buds. Try Taco Bell’s Sauce today, and you’ll be sure to love it!
What Is Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce?
Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce is the perfect addition to your tacos and burritos. This sauce is made with a blend of chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, and spices. It provides a smokey flavor that pairs perfectly with traditional taco fillings like chicken or beef. Plus, it’s easy to make at home to enjoy the smoky flavor in every bite.
Where To Find Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce?
As used by Taco Bell, Chipotle Sauce can be purchased in most supermarkets either in the condiment aisle or the Hispanic/Latin cuisine department. Online stores like Amazon, Walmart, and Target all carry it. Chipotle sauce and other Taco Bell sauces may be available for purchase and takeaway at select locations.
Where To Use Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce?
Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce can be used as a condiment or ingredient in various dishes. Here are some ways to cook with it:
- As a topping: Use the sauce as a topping for tacos, burritos, nachos, or any Mexican-inspired dish. Simply drizzle the sauce on top of your favorite dish for added flavor and spice.
- As a marinade: Use the sauce as a marinade for chicken, pork, or beef. Simply coat the meat with the sauce and let it marinate for several hours before grilling, baking, or frying.
- As a dip: Use the sauce as a dip for vegetables, tortilla chips, or chicken nuggets. You can also mix the sauce with sour cream or Greek yogurt to create a creamy dip.
- As a salad dressing: Use the sauce as a salad dressing for a southwestern-style salad. Simply mix the sauce with some lime juice and olive oil and drizzle it over your salad.
- As a sandwich spread: Use the sauce as a spread for sandwiches or wraps. It works especially well with grilled chicken, turkey, or roast beef.
Remember, the Chipotle Sauce is spicy, so start with a small amount and add more to taste.
What To Serve With Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce?
Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce is an incredibly versatile condiment that can add a punch of flavor to any dish. Its dark red hue and smoky flavor make it the perfect companion for Mexican-inspired dishes like tacos, burritos, and nachos. But if you’re feeling adventurous, you can also pair it with grilled chicken, fish, or tofu. It’s also great as a dip for your favorite tortilla chips or veggies. You can even use it to top off a quesadilla or salad. Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce adds a delicious kick to anything you serve, from simple sides to creative entrees.
3 Recipes: Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce
1. Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Chipotle Chicken Tacos are a delicious and easy way to put a Mexican twist on dinner.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken strips and sprinkle with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Warm the corn tortillas in a separate skillet over medium heat.
- Assemble the tacos by placing the chicken strips in the tortillas and topping them with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and Chipotle Sauce.
2. Chipotle Black Bean And Corn Salad
Chipotle Black Bean and Corn Salad is a healthy and delicious side dish that is perfect for barbecues, potlucks, or family dinners. This salad combines the flavors of Mexican cuisine with a hint of sweetness from the corn.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, corn, red onion, and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, and Chipotle Sauce.
- Pour the dressing over the black bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled as a side dish or over lettuce as a main salad.
3. Chipotle Ranch Burgers
Chipotle Ranch Burgers are a delicious twist on the classic burger.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
Preheat the grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Mix the ground beef, Chipotle Sauce, and ranch dressing in a large bowl. Form into four patties.
- Grill the burgers for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
- During the last minute of cooking, place a slice of cheddar cheese on each burger to melt.
- If desired, serve on hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato, and additional Chipotle Sauce.
Taco Bell’s Chipotle Sauce is the perfect addition to your tacos and burritos. It adds a delicious and unique flavor that will make your meals even more enjoyable. If you’re looking for a way to add some extra zing to your taco and burrito recipes, try Chipotle Sauce. You won’t regret it!
Feature Image: Pixabay