Wonderful treats for loved ones and celebrations are the trademarks of Valentine’s Day celebrations. To begin with, unlock the secrets to making a delicious Brenda Gantt meatloaf recipe.
Brenda Gantt Meatloaf Recipe
This article contains a video and a step-by-step guide explaining how to do each step. A traditional recipe for meatloaf that you can make in your kitchen.
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup ketchup for topping
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, onion, garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and shape it into a loaf.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake the meatloaf in the oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Let the meatloaf cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Feature Image: Pixabay
More Recipes By Brenda Gantt: