Are you in a rush and don’t know what to cook? Do you also not have time but still want to eat a delicious meal? Do you also want to appetize your appetite but don’t have much time to do so? If yes, we’ve got the solution to all your problems right here. Don’t you worry about running out of time while cooking because we’ll introduce you to some easy and delicious simple chicken recipe that will save you time and fulfill your cravings. Let’s move on and find more about these recipes.
5 Most Simple Chicken Recipes
These are the most simple 20 minutes recipes that do not require too much effort and turn out to be amazing.
1. Creamy Chicken Marsala
An easy 20-minute dish packed with chicken marsala flavor.
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 diced onion
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook in hot oil for 3 to 5 minutes until browned. Stir onion and mushrooms with the chicken
- Continue cooking until the onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup and Marsala wine over the chicken mixture
- Cook until hot and the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Pan Roasted Chicken Breast
This chicken recipe is fast, healthy, and delicious. Your mouth will water only by the looks of it.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (thyme, parsley, rosemary) (Optional)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth (or water), if needed to thin sauce
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat until it shims.
- Place chicken breasts skin-side down in the skillet. Sprinkle with fresh herbs. Cook until the bottoms are well seared and golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes
- Flip the chicken breasts over and continue cooking. Add vinegar and cold butter to the pan with the chicken.
- Shake the pan gently until the butter melts. Stir in 1 tablespoon of chicken broth to thin the sauce. Serve hot, and enjoy.
3. Chicken Breast With Chipotle Green Onion Gravy
This mouthwatering gravy recipe will have you crying for it every day. Its enticing flavors will change your life.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder, or more to taste
- Place chicken breast halves between two sheets of heavy plastic on a solid surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of ½-inch. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on high heat until it begins to shimmer, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium; cook chicken breasts until browned and no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to a warm plate and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in the skillet; stir in flour and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan; cook and stir until gravy begins to simmer and thicken, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and chipotle chili powder. Return chicken breasts to the skillet and cook until heated 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with boiled rice.
4. Chicken Breast In Caper Cream Sauce
This recipe may sound weird, but once you have it, you’ll never get enough of it
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high.
- Turn chicken frequently until brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until breasts are cooked through.
- Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high. Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in capers.
- Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
5. Chicken Katsu
This crispy chicken is a bomb. One bite, and it’ll take you out of this world.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to ½ inch thickness
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup oil for frying or as needed
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Place flour, beaten egg, and panko crumbs into separate shallow dishes.
- Coat chicken breasts in flour, shaking off any excess; dip into egg, and then press into panko crumbs until well coated on both sides.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the hot oil, and fry until golden brown, 3 or 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Serve with sautéed vegetables and enjoy.
Feature Image: Pixabay