Giada Chicken Piccata is a dish that is typically made with lemon, capers, white wine, and butter. It is a dish that is perfect for those who want a comforting meal because it is like nothing else. When you make this meal for yourself, you will be amazed at how easy it is to make. It is a dish that can be made in less than thirty minutes, and it will impress your family and guests. So whether you are a master chef or someone who has never made a meal in their life, this recipe is perfect for you.
If you love Italian dishes but are tired of the same old spaghetti, this recipe is for you. Giada De Laurentiis’ Chicken Piccata recipe is easy to make and is one of the best ways to put a new spin on your favorite pasta. In this article, we will go over the recipe and explain why it’s so special. We’ll also show you how to make it so you can start enjoying it at home.
What Is Chicken Piccata?
Chicken piccata is a dish made with a lemon-flavored sauce made with capers, oregano, garlic, and white wine. It is usually served with pasta, but it can also be served with rice or bread. The giada chicken piccata recipe is not difficult to make, but it takes a little time. It is a dish that is great for weeknight dinners, as it is not a complicated dish to make. It also goes great with a side of pasta or rice.
What Makes this Dish So Great?
All in all, the dish is very light and is perfect for those who don’t like heavy, rich food. It is also perfect for those who are watching their calorie intake. The dish is also very easy to make and is a great dish for a date night. Plus, the recipe is from Giada De Laurentiis, one of the most popular chefs in the world.
9 Reasons: Why Should You Try Giada Chicken Piccata?
Piccata is a very simple dish to make. It can be made in a matter of minutes and is a great dish to make when you’re short on time. The light, lemony flavor and the juicy chicken make this dish a great weekday dinner or a romantic meal for two. This recipe will give you the ingredients for a full-fledged Italian meal in minutes.
The only thing you’ll need to do is prepare the cream sauce, but this dish can be changed up in a variety of ways. You can interchange the lemon juice with white wine and use white wine in place of the chicken broth. You can also use fresh mushrooms in place of the shallots. This dish is versatile, quick, and easy to please. Here are some reasons why you’ll love this Piccata:
- The dish is perfect for summertime.
- It is light and refreshing.
- It will make your mouth water.
- It is easy to make and easy to serve.
- A complete meal.
- A dish that is sure to change your life.
- This piccata is perfect for cold weather because it is made with a light creamy sauce, which makes it so delicious.
- But you don’t need to be in the mood for a heavy meal to enjoy this dish.
- Piccata is delicious and easy to prepare, especially for those nights when you are too busy to cook.
How To Make Chicken Piccata?
Giada has a recipe for a dish that is truly a taste of Italy. The chicken piccata is a mix of lemon, capers, and anchovies. Also, it consists of strips of chicken sautéed in wine, butter, and lemon juice. As a guide, here are the exact recipe instructions that you need to follow.
- 2 butterflied, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- Salt and pepper
- Dredging flour
- Unsalted butter, 6 tablespoons
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup juice
- 1/2″ chicken stock
- washed brined capers
- 1/3 cup chop parsley
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper before cooking.
- Flour the chicken and brush off any excess after coating it.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter and three tablespoons of olive oil together in a large pan set over medium-high heat.
- When the butter and oil begin to crackle, add the chicken and continue to fry it for another three minutes.
- After the chicken has browned on one side, turn it over and continue cooking for another three minutes.
- Take off, and then place on a platter.
- Add two teaspoons of olive oil to the melting butter, then melt two more tablespoons.
- As soon as the butter and oil begin to sizzle, add the remaining two pieces of chicken and brown both sides in the same way.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and place it on the dish before turning off the heat.
- Pour the lemon juice, stock, and capers into the pan and stir to combine.
- Place the pot back on the burner and bring the water to a boil while scraping any browned pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- Make sure there is seasoning. Simmer for another 5 minutes once you have added all of the chicken back into the pan.
- Put the chicken on a serving plate.
- Stir the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter into the sauce while it is being stirred quickly.
- After coating the chicken in sauce, top it off with some chopped parsley.
Make this perfectly delicious dish in a few minutes with complete instructions.
What To Serve With Chicken Piccata?
Looking to spice up your meal? Adding a healthy portion of spices to your supper is a great way to liven things up.
- Roasted Veggies
- Sauteed Spinach
- Tagliatelle Pasta
- Couscous Salad With Beet And Feta
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Artichokes Heart Gratin
- Vegetable Tian With Parmesan
- Gratin Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Lemon Garlic Herb Rice
- Creamy Polenta
- Spaghetti Pasta
- Mediterranean Millet Salad
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Walnuts
- Grilled Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
- Chervil Vinaigrette
- Corn on the Cob
- Crispy Fried Onion Rings
- Green Beans and Mushroom Medley
Tips and Tricks
When I was growing up, my mother would make a delicious meal that included chicken piccata. It was a family favorite and is still one of my favorites to make today. It is one of those meals that are quick and easy to make, and it is a dish that is sure to please everyone. This dish is perfect for a weekday meal because it is simple but also has a little bit of a twist. If you want to make this dish on a weekday, try using a store-bought rotisserie chicken and skip the sauce altogether. I know that it is a little more time-consuming, but it is worth the extra effort.
Incredibly simple to prepare, giada chicken piccata is a traditional Italian meal. Lemon and capers flavor this simple chicken recipe. This tasty recipe won’t break the calorie bank, either. While pasta is the traditional accompaniment, a side salad is also welcome. Easy to follow and fast to prepare, this dish is a wonderful way to have a tasty and nutritious supper.
Feature image: Pixabay
Looking for Something Else?